Monday 19 December 2011

19th December 2011 - a remarkable day for me

19 December 2011 was a remarkable day for me .starting from the morning I wake up early in the morning Everything was going correct, but around 11 a.m. in the morning , things got reversed .I was encounter by lots of complaints and all other persons was staring at me. I don't know what was happen.I was told to be regular in work , efficient in work and with many limitations and boundation. I preferably thought that was due to the mail that I got and with a common nature I used to reply hat mail take me so badly . I was hit by many complaints but at the end I had to understand , its all about my future . So take care about future is very important. hope I will be regular in work with more accuracy and efficiency.

So I think of starting with a plan and avoid all those things that destroy my time. I will much concentrate on my work rather than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment